понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

data conversion jobs from home




So from the wednesday that i fasted, all the way through the next wednesday i had a very consistent, verrry painful stomach ache.� it passed finally, but it seems to be back today.� i have a feeling itapos;s stress.
usually i carry stress in my shoulders (and butt... Lots of tension there� iapos;m told everyone does...).� the back of my head and neck are also pretty common for me.� but my stomach?� i canapos;t get used to this one.
and you know how they say that your brain doesnapos;t remember pain (or however they say it)... Mine does.� definitely does.� this is the exact pain i had.� and i hate it

i guess i could get to work on the work thatapos;s stress ing my out... Perhaps it would pass more quickly?� weapos;ll see heh.
oi, midterm season is in the air...

cmkm diamonds news, data conversion jobs from home, data conversion jobs in bangalore, data conversion jobs in chennai.



Комментариев нет: