пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bill clinton dubai




The youngest of my two nieces who are living with me is a sweet, largely easy-going child (although she does have a helluva sassy attitude). For the past two days, she has been upset and disturbed by the apparent abduction of a young boy from his home in North Las Vegas.

Last night, she came to my husband (for the second night in a row) because she thought she heard some strange noises outside our front door. So Tony gets his Mag-lite flashlight (the big one that looks like a damn nightstick), goes downstairs, and flings open the front door. Just as I was struggling to turn the key.

He scared the ever-living SHIT out of me My neighbors obviously will never help me if Iapos;m in real trouble because I let out the loudest, blood curdling scream, and no cops subsequently arrived.
bill clinton dubai, bill clinton draft dodging, bill clinton draft dodger, bill clinton draft dodge.



Комментариев нет: