суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alabama nurserys




Itapos;s October 19, 2008, 6:05 am in my pc time. Well, it seems to have been a habit of mine to write in this blog once (and only once) a year (check out the date my previous post).

The reason Iapos;m writing now? Well, I donapos;t know either.

Wait. I remember now. I am so worked up by the state of my laptop that I stayed up all night, literally. I didnapos;t even had a wink. You see, itapos;s been months (which are already catching up to a year), since I ever got that laptop that I have been undergoing a series of frustrations over my its, should I say, deteriorating state. Yes, it IS deteriorating. Need I say more?

First it was the hard disk. It totally shut down and was unrecoverable. Thank God my laptop was still under warranty that I didnapos;t have to waste a cent. And for free, I had it replaced and had my laptop back to its useful be-ing. However, even before that, the technician found another problem I am totally unaware of--the laptopapos;s battery. It was damaged and needed to be replaced, they said. And again, I didnapos;t have to throw a coin. I could not be more grateful to them, first, for being honest to have found such a problem (since I didnapos;t notice the problem and Iapos;m not paying anything, some other people might actually not tell me) and secondly, for not costing me even a peso in getting my laptop fixed.

But what I thought to be a lovely fairytale ended not of a happy ending but of a never-ending series of hell and "WTF??"s. Only God knows if the service men truly replaced it. So foolish of me to not to be able to decipher if the battery currently installed in my laptop is not actually its old damaged battery.

(to be continued..hopefully)

bristol parkway train station address, alabama nurserys, alabama nurses, alabama nursing, alabama nursing board.



Комментариев нет: