среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

continental baggage allowance




I am burning to know more about you, my flist. Answer these questions in comments. Repost


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes. Almost 5 years. Weapos;re trying to get pregnant. Well, we will be trying again early next year.

02) What was your dream growing up?
To be a single mom and live in a condo. This was before I realized I could be gay.

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Focus

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
stoli and soda

05) Favorite vegetable?
beets. Broccoli. Peas. Brussels sprouts. Whatever. Love apos;em all.

06) What was the last book you read?
The brief and wonderous life of oscar wao

07) What zodiac sign are you?
virgo

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
ears peirced but never wear earrings. Tattoo. Would get another if I had cash.

09) Worst Habit?
overmultitasking.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Well. If I wasnapos;t in a hurry.

11) What is your favorite sport?
to watch? ice skating. To play? maybe tennis. Iapos;m new at it, but its sort of fun.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
optimistic in spite of actual facts.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
talk shit about people.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I donapos;t know. Dumb, avoidable accidents that suck away my money.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I should really shower more.

16) Do you have any pets?
2 dogs, 1 fish.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Jen would serve some really high class appetizers and weapos;d have cocktails.

18) What was your first impression of me?
Youapos;re smart.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
just bizarre

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
narrow my fucking crazy wide ribcage.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
partner in crime.

22) What color eyes do you have?
brown

23) Ever been arrested?
no.

24) Bottle or can soda?
I donapos;t drink much soda.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
buy sperm.

26) Favorite band to listen to when youapos;re mad?
oh, I just make my own passive aggressive music.


27) Whatapos;s your favorite place to hang out at?
My house. Friends houses.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
hmm. Maybe. Maybe.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read. Write. Cook.

30) Do you swear a lot?
inappropriately much.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
when I have to watch smart women act dumb to get guys. Barf.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
fakeauthority

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes. When Jen and I eat spaghetti I push the meatball over to her side of the plate with my nose, just like in lady and the tramp.

34) Favourite and least favourite food?
most: pizza, things jen cooks
least: faux vegetarian meat

35) Do you believe in God?
yes.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
yes.
continental baggage allowance, continental baggage, continental autosports, continental automotive systems.



Комментариев нет: